Give Someone Access and Permissions to Manage Pages in Meta Business Manager
Give someone access and permissions to manage Pages in Meta Business Manager.
Before you begin
- You must have full control of the Business Account to add people to Pages.
- The person you’re assigning Pages to must be added to your Business Account.
Add people to Pages in Business Manager
To add people to Pages in Business Manager:
- Open Business settings.
- Below Users, click People.
- Select the person you want to give access to.
- Click Add assets and select Pages.
- Select the Page you’d like to share access to. Toggle on the tasks you’d like to grant permissions for. Or give them full control of the Page.
- Click Save changes.
If you have any questions in regards to Facebook marketing, or even building your entire website, please do not hesitate to contact us. We’d love to hear from you!
What Our Customers Are Saying
Ready to get started?
We can't wait to help you grow your business. Our team is ready to help you achieve your goals. Contact us today to get started.