Marketing agencies and business owners have the same goal, and that’s increasing the client’s sales. Business owners may perceive services like blog writing as unnecessary, but that couldn’t be farther from the truth. If it were superfluous or ineffective marketing agencies wouldn’t offer the service since agencies are results-driven.
Many factors go into helping a business succeed. Every client is unique and requires varying combinations of the services we offer, but saying no to blog writing services is a mistake. In this article, we will discuss three reasons why you should be blogging.
Increase Website Traffic
Blogs are extremely helpful from an SEO perspective. By providing relevant, useful, and keyword laden blogs, you are more likely to rank higher on search engines. Without getting too in-depth on SEO, your SEO rankings can be improved by a few factors like credible websites linking to your website, having an easily navigable website, and overall traffic. A blog is the best way to achieve two of those factors.
Having and maintaining a blog is a significant advantage, and many websites don’t have one, which allows your business to differentiate itself. A blog is another page on your website that can generate traffic and links. Statistics show companies who blog receive 97% more links to their website, which in return helps your SEO.
When you have a well-maintained blog with helpful information website, viewers are likely to enjoy your blogs enough to read more of your content. People love free tools that improve their lives, and blogging is a great way to do that. In return, they will see you as helpful and knowledgeable and are more likely to become customers.
A blog is a great way to generate leads. Many blogs have the option to opt-in for an email list or have a pop-up contact request form. While people have the opportunity to deny giving their info, there will inevitably be interested readers who give you their contact information. Blogging is a low or no-cost option that brings people to your website and generates leads.
57% of marketers agreed that they had gained more customers through blogging.
Present Your Business as a Thought Leader
As a business owner, you are an expert in your field, but how would someone who doesn’t know you understand that? That’s where blogging comes in. Demonstrate your industry-specific knowledge and present yourself as a thought leader with a blog. This will not only be impressive to potential customers as you will look more credible, but other businesses in your industry will take note.
This may sound like a crazy statistic, but 99% of internet users are content consumers, while the remaining 1% are content creators. Put your business in the 1% for a lasting impression on your industry and potential customers.
Whether you’re too busy or simply don’t have a way with written words were here to help. We have a full-time content specialist on staff to write blogs, create social media content, and spruce up your web pages. Contact us online or by phone at 813-556-7990 to learn more.