Customer reviews are an essential part of any online business. They build trust and credibility for your brand, but only if potential customers can actually see them. The two most popular review programs are Google Customer Reviews and Shopper Approved.
Both Google Customer Reviews and Shopper Approved Merchant appear on your checkout page. They ask the customer to review your store after a checkout is completed. Here’s an example:
If your store also uses the Shopper Approved Product Reviews feature, emails are sent to your customers asking them to review the product they purchased.
Below are a few key differences between these two programs:
Google Customer Reviews
- Offers Merchant Reviews only
- Collects feedback from customers who have made a purchase from your store
- Gives users option to receive an email after their item has arrived
- Ratings apply to your seller ratings eligibility (Seller ratings appear in Search Ads & Google Shopping)
- Optional badge available for your Merchant Center dashboard
- Monthly or yearly fee
- Offers Merchant, Product & Local Reviews
- Displays your reviews on multiple social platforms (Google, Facebook, Twitter, Bing, etc.)
- Allows customer to rate your store at time of checkout
- Gives users to option to receive an email after their item has arrived
- Collects video testimonials
- Completely customizable surveys
See our exclusive Shopper Approved pricing for Ventura Web Design clients.
If you choose to add Google Customer Reviews, or Shopper Approved, or both to your store, Ventura Web Design & Marketing can help you implement it on your website. Contact us today to get started!