A marketing calendar is an important tool which every business should use. Creating an outline of the holidays and promotions in advance will give you enough time to prepare your graphics, emails, social posts, and website billboards. Rushing through your marketing is a recipe for disaster. Instead, use our marketing calendar or create your own so that you’re fully prepared for the year ahead.
Once you have outlined your holidays and promotions, what should you do next? Follow these easy steps to get started.
- Plan Your Holidays and Promotions
- Decide which marketing channels you will use to share your message
- Remember that different marketing tools need different content. What you would post on Instagram is probably different than what you’d post on Facebook.
- Write your promotion outline 1 month in advance
- Design your graphics 3 weeks in advance
- Setup your email marketing and social media 2 weeks in advance
- Proofread all of your content at least one more time 1 week before it runs
- Schedule out your website billboards to be setup and taken down 3 days in advance
- Remember to setup any coupon codes or discounts the day before your promotions go live
Marketing can be lots of fun if you plan it out and execute your plans well. If you need help, we’re here for you. Give us a call at 866-515-2057, chat with us online at www.venturawebdesign.com, or email us firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a free consultation today.